From Customer Service Representatives to Web Developers, our team consists of a diverse range of people. We are always on the look out for energetic and innovative people to join our highly experience and talented team. So if you love live music and events or seek a new challenge in the ticketing industry, drop us a line!
BRAND PARTNERSHIPS MANAGER
We are looking for a self-driven, commercially motivated operator to support our vision to become Australasia's best ticketing and digital marketing services company. The role of Brand Partnerships Manager is a vital member of the Moshtix Team. You will be responsible for your own set of clients. You will be charged with exciting and re-energising the industry with a new way of creating captivating brand campaigns in order to bring home your quarterly advertising revenue target. In this role you will work alongside the Advertising Director and jointly report to the Managing Directors/Owners of the company. This role is tasked with unlocking unique, creative, dynamic and most of all memorable brand initiatives whilst simultaneously growing revenue from advertising agencies and directs clients nationally.
Due to the rapidly changing landscape of the advertising industry, this new role is critical in order to carve out data driven, creatively led initiatives for brands. You will be a digital native, who thinks of themselves as someone with creative flair whilst also having an affinity with the data and financials. You are excited about the prospect of disrupting traditional advertising and unlocking genuinely creative opportunities that the Moshtix brand and customer base can bring to advertisers.
You will work closely with the other Brand Partnership Manager as well as the heads of department within the Moshtix business to offer your clients the most creative and innovative advertising capabilities in the music, entertainment and ticketing space.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES FOR THIS POSITION:
- Launch innovative and creative brand partnership opportunities for clients.
- Analyse the Moshtix customer data to deliver your clients with creative content led advertising that delivers immediate results and develops long term authentic relationships with them and their customers.
- Work with the Managing Directors to develop and deliver on an agreed creative brand partnerships as part of an the ongoing advertising sales strategy.
- Establish and maintain client relationships with both directly and via media agencies, ensuring you are known as the first point of contact.
- Hands on data analysis to backup your theories and creative concepts with facts and statistics.
- Actively identify and secure new advertising clients.
- Collaborate on campaign analysis & achieving revenue forecasts.
- Professionally managing all sales enquiries, briefs and campaigns.
- Having a detailed knowledge of all advertising inventory, key metrics and sales opportunities.
- Executing a professional approach with regard to all internal and external written and verbal communication.
- Communicating and working well with all members of the Moshtix business.
TO BE SUCCESSFUL IN THIS ROLE YOU WILL REQUIRE THE FOLLOWING SKILLS:
- You have a network of great relationships with both direct and agency clients.
- A working knowledge of digital advertising media sales, "agency-land", DMP's and data driven advertising would be a distinct advantage.
- A strong understanding of the Programmatic landscape including supply and demand players.
- A creative flair and a passion for creative content led brand partnerships.
- A willingness to learn and adapt, with a "can do" attitude.
- Ability to think creatively and work outside of your comfort zone to maximise relationships and revenue opportunities.
- The ability to embrace digital marketing, advertising and data led decision making.
- A high focus on customer service standards.
- Attention to detail and time management skills.
- A professional communication manner.
- Deadline and financial data orientated.
- Ability to work as part of a team as well as autonomously.
- Good working knowledge of Powerpoint, Excel, Word and Outlook.
- A working knowledge of DMP, DSP, Ad Servers and campaign management and optimisation is highly regarded.
This role is a real opportunity to get into an established, yet independent business that is disrupting the ticketing and entertainment sector, and provides the opportunity to grow within a media and marketing sales, native advertising and content marketing, the media industry and how publishing businesses can drive revenues.
THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE WILL HAVE:
- Enthusiasm and drive around sales, and the ability to adjust their sales approach to suit clients and needs.
- Proven sales experience with a track record of being able to sell ideas and creative concepts to clients.
- Huge drive and determination to succeed, and be willing to keep going in the face of adversity.
- A passion for digital media, creativity, data and pushing boundaries within the world of marketing and advertising.
- A professional image, credible intellect and a strong client facing persona.
A market competitive remuneration package would be offered to the successful candidate subject to experience and credentials. Interested candidates should send their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by 31st August 2018. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
We could always use a helping hand filling casual positions. If you are interested in joining our buzzing Customer Service Team, email your CV to email@example.com
If you love the excitement of working at events, contact our casual staffing supplier Drake International on
13 14 48 and express your interest in working for us, tell them moshtix sent you!