The Queens Feast - A LastSupper For The Senses
A Qweens Feast & Experience For All The Senses At Sydney Town Hall
NOTE - BOOK WITH THE PEOPLE YOU WANT TO SIT WITH BECAUSE COVID!
THE LAST SUPPER A QWEENS FEAST AND EXPERIENCE @ SYDNEY TOWN HALL FOR SYDNEY SOLSTICE
Then the moon rises & falls, art & food collide & The Queens Birthday clocks over on the calendar, The iconic Sydney Town Hall on Gadigal Country will be transformed into a debaucherous Mess Hall that celebrates Sydney chefs through a culinary journey filled with soundscapes, movements, live music & surprises by some of the best of Sydney’s underground arts scene.
This is no ordinary feast, its your last supper, its your time to devour the offerings brought to you by food legends Anna Polyviou (Dessert Queen) Claire Van Vurren (Bloodwood), George Woodyard (Bart Jnr) & Sarah Tiong (Masterchef 2017/2020) & splurge on wine in your finest frocks.
Two sitting and show experiences on offer:
"Awakening" - The Last Lunch 1pm - 4pm
"Nightshade" -The Last Supper 7pm - 10pm
Dress like its your last & join us under the new moon for Sydney Solstice experience like no other.
Tickets & Info
- $140 + BF (4 courses and 3 hour curated /show & experience)
- Event By Kat Dopper (Creator of Heaps Gay/Creative Director Mardi Gras 2020)
- Styling: Bluebyname /SophieTheStylist
- Music Direction: Stereogamous
- Hosted By Melanie Ree
- Dress Codes: The Last Supper - "Awakening" & "Nightshade" (red/blacks/
- This Event is supported by The City Of Sydney & Destination NSW
This event is happening on the land of the Gadigal People of the Eora Nation and we pay our respects to those past, present & emerging.