Fuzzy and triple j presents
Listen Out Melbourne
If you purchased a Fast Forward add-on, you will need to provide both your GA/VIP ticket and Fast Forward ticket upon entry.
Enter via Fast Forward entry lane!
FAST FORWARD INFO
Want to spend less time in queues and more time dancing?
We hear you! Introducing the Fast Forward (FF) Pass!🏃♂️
Fast Forward is a $30 upgrade ticket that grants you:
⏩a dedicated entry lane
⏩exclusive use of multiple express bar lanes
all within the General Admission (GA) area of the event
Anyone who already holds a GA or VIP ticket to Listen Out can add on a FF ticket! This is a separate transaction to your main ticket being either GA or VIP and you do not need to pair your tickets online at the point of purchase.
If you already hold a VIP ticket, you can still upgrade and get express access to toilets and Bars in the GA area of the event only.
How do I make sure my Listen Out ticket is valid before buying a Fast Forward ticket?
Simply log into your Moshtix account and check that your ticket is in your account.
FAST FORWARD ADD-ONS ARE EXTREMELY LIMITED!
The Victorian Entertainment Program is back!!!
This means you can apply of up to 25% of you Listen Out Melbourne Ticket
CLAIM HERE NOW
More info at the bottom of this page.
Australia's primary dance & hip-hop festival
LISTEN OUT 2022 LINEUP
(Starring in alphabetical order)
24KGOLDN ▪️ AJ TRACEY ▪️ BARKAA ▪️ BBNO$ ▪️ BLANKE ▪️ BRU-C ▪️ CENTRAL CEE ▪️ CHRIS LAKE ▪️ CULTURE SHOCK ▪️ DAMEEEELA ▪️ DISCLOSURE ▪️ DOECHII ▪️ ELECTRIC FIELDS ▪️ JAMES HYPE ▪️ JID THE JUNGLE GIANTS ▪️ KITO ▪️ LOUIS THE CHILD ▪️ LP GIOBBI ▪️ MEDUZA ▪️ MEMPHIS LK ▪️ MIIESHA ▪️ NIA ARCHIVES ▪️ PIRRA ▪️ PRETTY GIRL ▪️ QRION ▪️ RODDY RICCH ▪️ STACE CADET & KLP ▪️
TOVE LO ▪️ TRIPPIE REDD
TRIPLE J UNEARTHED WINNERS
+ MORE TO BE ANNOUNCED
Listen Out is back!
First ever Oz shows for Roddy Ricch, Central Cee, 24kGoldn, Louis The Child. Plus faves Disclosure, Tove Lo & so much more!
1st release: $159.90* 2nd release: $169.90* 3rd release: $179.90*
4th release: $189.90*
1st release: $212*
2nd release: $232*
Moshtix is the only official ticket seller for Listen Out 2022. Any tickets being sold by any other method runs the risk of being cancelled.
DO NOT BUY OR SELL VIA THIRD PARTY SITES SUCH AS - VIAGOGO, TIXEL, TICKETMASTER RESALE, GUMTREE, FACEBOOK OR EBAY.
WE HAVE NO OBLIGATION TO HONOUR TICKETS PURCHASED VIA UNAUTHORISED RE-SELLERS AND THEY WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED AT THE EVENT.
For any ticket enquiries, please contact Moshtix directly.
VICTORIAN DINING & ENTERTAINMENT PROGRAM INFO:
How can customers claim?
From Monday 19 September 2022, customers can claim 25 per cent cash back when they spend more than $40 on eligible dining or entertainment purchases in a single transaction.
They can do this in three simple steps:
- Customer pays for their purchase in full and receives a digital or printed, itemised tax invoice (for dining or entertainment) or proof of purchase (for entertainment only) (including ABN (for dining), purchase date, item description and total price) from you.
- Please note, tax invoices/proofs of purchase must be in English.
- Handwritten and EFTPOS merchant receipts cannot be accepted.
- Customer uploads their tax invoice/proof of purchase and contact information, bank details, date of purchase and total bill amount to the secure Victorian Dining and Entertainment Program website.
- The customer’s 25 per cent cash back is credited to their nominated Australian bank account within five business days of their claim being approved.
When will the Victorian Dining and Entertainment Program end?
The program will be available on a first come, first served basis until funds run out or 11:59pm Friday 16 December 2022.
Before submitting a claim, we encourage customers to check the website to see if funds are available.
Who can apply for cash back?
All residents and visitors to Victoria who spend $40 or more on an eligible dining or entertainment experience and have an Australian bank account can claim 25 per cent cash back on their purchase.
Receipts dated earlier than 19 September 2022 will not be accepted.
Who is administering the program?
The program is being administered by the Victorian Government and WAIVPAY Ltd.
WAIVPAY Is an Australian-based software company that provides gifting, loyalty, rewards and digital payment solutions.
If a group chooses to split the bill, can they each claim from the program using the same receipt?
No. Only one claim can be made per group or tax invoice. The claim will be declined if the same tax invoice is used more than once.
If a cash back payment was capped due to the $125 limit being reached, the same receipt cannot be resubmitted by another individual to claim the full cash back or remaining cash back amount.
Where can I find more information?
Which entertainment businesses are included?
Customers can claim 25 per cent cash back of entry fees, tickets or memberships to the following in-person entertainment experiences anywhere in Victoria:
- events and festivals (does not include sport events)
- theatre, live music and performing arts including comedy, fashion, literary and music events
- movie screenings, open air cinemas, drive through cinemas, roof top cinemas
- museums, galleries and zoos
- conferences, exhibitions, expos and other events
- amusement parks, arcades and centres, experiences and attractions (includes Puffing Billy, water parks, theme parks, ferry rides, arcades, mini golf and go-kart venues).
The Victorian Dining and Entertainment Program covers:
- eligible entertainment experiences anywhere in Victoria on any day of the week
- purchases made online and in-person.
The following purchases are not covered by the Victorian Dining and Entertainment Program:
- gift cards
- sport and sporting events including entry to sporting facilities, season passes, sport classes, personal fitness and any sport events
- venue hire and entertainment for private parties, private events or at private clubs not accessible to the public
- gaming including entertainment at gaming venues, casinos and gambling venues
- transport costs (includes rental vehicles, taxis, rideshare, public transport and parking)
- out of school hours care (includes after school programs and holiday programs)
- personal and group services (includes massage, hair, beauty, makeup, nail, skin and sex services)
- political events and political fundraisers
- ticket resale.
Which dining businesses are included?
Customers can claim a 25 per cent cash back when they dine at the following businesses across Victoria:
- cafes and restaurants
- bars and pubs (food must be purchased)
- registered clubs (excluding private clubs not open to the public)
- breweries, distilleries and wineries (food must be purchased)
- fast food and take away outlets, juice bars and kiosks
- restaurants and cafes open to the public within accommodation such as hotels
- hospitality venues within sporting, arts and theatre precincts
- food courts
- temporary food premises including mobile food trucks, vans, canteens and trailers.
Cash back cannot be claimed for purchases from:
- gift cards and vouchers
- food delivery companies including (but not limited to) Uber Eats, EASI, Providoor, DoorDash, Menulog and Deliveroo - receipt that contains a charge for delivery will not be eligible
- private catering, function and reception centres, aged care providers and private river cruises
- childcare centres and after school programs
- convenience stores, milk bars, supermarkets, greengrocers, grocery stores, service stations, confectionary shops and packaged food stores
- food manufacturers and cold storage.
Over 18s event
Sat 30 Dec 2023, 11.00am | The Farm, VIC
3 DAYS / 2 NIGHTS Music Camping Festival over NYE set in the beautiful South Gippsland Hinterland. NYE on the Hill is a boutique Australian music and camping festival for good-vibing, music-loving friends and friends-of-friends. more »Get Tickets