Ben Salter, accomplished songwriter and performer - ex Gin Club, Giants of Science and Wilson Pickers returns to Sydney
Accomplished songwriter and performer Ben Salter has spent the past few years of these strange times at the Museum Of Old & New Art (MONA) in lutruwita/Tasmania composing and performing daily in his own studio/installation, "Import/Export". An already prolific artist, Salter has written, recorded and released four albums of new material over the past 12 months, demonstrating an increasingly eclectic and progressive bent in both his lyrics and compositions. Now undertakes his first national tour in over three years, presenting songs old and new in the intimate solo mode he has grown so adept at during his daily performances at the museum.
For more info visit https://linktr.ee/BenSalter
- Customers and staff are not required to be fully vaccinated or carry vaccination evidence
- COVID-19 Safe Check-in is no longer required at all hospitality venues
- NSW Health strongly advises that patrons consider being seated while drinking.
- Masks optional
- If you are feeling unwell don't go out
- Under 18s are welcome at the Petersham Bowling Club but must be accompanied by an adult.
The Petersham Bowling Club acknowledge the Gadigal of the Eora Nation as the traditional custodians of the land on which this show takes place and pay our respects to their Elders past and present, and emerging and extend those respects to the First Nations peoples of NSW and beyond.