Electric Forest – A NYE Dinner At The Taronga Centre Tickets
7:30pm, Sun 31 December, 2017
Harbourview Ballroom, Taronga Centre, NSW
This event has passed and sales are now closed
Spend New Year's Eve in style...
Electric Forest - A NYE Dinner At The Taronga Centre - 2017
Spend New Year's Eve in style at the Taronga Centre at Taronga Zoo.
Enjoy the award-winning cuisine that EPICURE is known for while you watch one of the most spectacular firework displays in the world.
Join us in the Harbourview Ballroom and step into our electric forest, entwined with ivy, scattered greenery and twinkle lights and where you'll be welcomed with music from a fabulous live band while enjoying canapes, a glass of bubbles on arrival and a selection of premium beverages.
Then take your seat and dine late into the evening with a delectable five course dinner while continuing to listen to the live band interlaced with a DJ. Watch the 9pm fireworks, a perfect preview of what is to come later. Sip from a premium wine selection, a range of cold beer or if you prefer, something non-alcoholic. Capture a memento of the evening with a picture from our photo booth.
At midnight, watch the spectacular fireworks from one of the most famous backdrops in the world and toast the New Year with a glass of Pommery.
As the evening winds down enjoy a selection of premium savouries, perhaps while making your New Year's resolutions.
We'll bid you farewell with a gift as you step out into the New Year.
Menu - may be subject to change
Roasted prime beef 'rollup', dried cherry, wasabi & micro coriander
Spicy crab croquette, sweet pea, watercress mayonnaise
Garden pea & haloumi fritter, whipped feta, candied walnut (v)
Entrée - served as platters to the table
Port Lincoln kingfish, beetroot & vodka cured salmon and seaweed
Red harissa rubbed chicken, cucumber, chilli, paw paw, coriander, nan jim dressing
Zucchini and mint torte, peppered apple & lemon chutney (v)
Main - Alternate Serve Service Applies
Dijon crusted Tasmanian salmon
crisp royal blue potato, French style peas, wild finger lime dressing
Roasted Riverina lamb rump
mustard crust, smoky bacon, cannellini beans, snow peas and cherry tomatoes
Vegetarian Option - Note Required To Be Advised At Time Of Ticket Booking (Not Available When Requested On The Day)
Mushroom & black olive ravioli, spinach & walnut pesto, grana padano, pangratatto (v)
Rich chocolate ooze cake, raspberry sorbet, salted cashew crumble
To Finish - served as platters to the table
Artisan Australian cheese selection
cabernet paste, candied walnuts, fresh strawberries, wafer crackers
To Farewell -
A selection of delectable finger savouries
Venison & apple sausage roll, native pepper, apple & sultana relish
Mini lamb & rosemary pie, tomato relish
Thai spiced potato balls, green chilli nahm jim (v)
Beverages - may be subject to change
Sterling Vineyards Sparkling Pinot Noir Chardonnay, South Australia
Devils Lair Hidden Cave Chardonnay, Western Australia
Coldstream Hills Sauvignon Blanc, Victoria
T'Gallant Cape Schanck Pinot Grigio, Victoria
Seppelt Chalambar Shiraz, Victoria
Wynns The Gables Cabernet Sauvignon , South Australia
St Hubert's The Stag Pinot Noir, Victoria
Beers - Crown Lager, Pure Blonde, Fat Yak, Cascade Light
Assorted Soft Drinks, Orange Juice and Mt Franklin Mineral Water
Terms & Conditions -
- As this is a busy evening please allow yourself ample time to make your way to and from the venue.
- Proof of ticket purchase will be required to enter.
- Identification wristbands will be provided and will need to be worn for the duration of the event.
- This is an adult only event. No guests under the age of 18 will be permitted. Identification must be provided upon request.
- The above inclusions are all part of the ticket price.
- Seating is pre-allocated on shared tables.
- The menu is alternate serve service where stated. No pre-ordering or pre-preferencing available. Menu may be subject to change. For vegetarian menu requirements you are required to contact the Taronga Centre post ticket purchase to advise your request. Vegetarian requests not pre-booked will not be available on the day. No other dietary needs will be catered for.
- No other food or beverage is permitted in the venue.
- For the safety of all guests Taronga Centre reserves the right to conduct searches prior to entering.
- We adhere strictly to NSW Responsible Service Of Alcohol guidelines. Beverage service will stop 15 minutes prior to the end of the event.
- Security personnel will be present.
- Strict Dress Code Applies. Minimum dress code is Lounge style. Men are requested to dress up and wear collared shirts and jackets. Women are encouraged to dress up and wear a dress or other suitable attire. We recommend supportive shoes, ladies are generally more comfortable in a lower style heel. Please check weather conditions prior to travel. Strictly no shorts, singlets, thongs, beach wear, sneakers, tennis shoes or other casual attire will not be permitted. If you do not meet the dress code we reserve the right to refuse entry and no refund will be provided.
- All purchases are final and no refunds provided under any circumstance including but not limited to, due to missed attendance, wet weather conditions or cancellation of fireworks.