Events at Movies at Cape Mentelle
- 6.00pm Gates open
- Pre-screening entertainment
- At sunset (around 7.45pm) movie starts
- Around 9.30pm movie concludes
Live music on Fridays, Petanque courts available, food and wine bar area
WHAT TO BRING
- No need to print out the tickets - simply display them on your smartphone.
- ID (Current WA Drivers' Licence, Passport, WA Proof of Age Card).
- Concession card if you have purchased a Concession ticket.
- Gift voucher if you have used a voucher to redeem tickets.
- Bring a jacket and blanket as the evenings can become quite cool. Only a limited quantity of blankets may be available at Cape Mentelle.
- As part of our Covid-19 Safe Policy, for visitors and our staff, a very limited quantity of bean beds will be available during this season. All rented bean beds will be cleaned and sanitized before being re-used. Please bring your own rug, cushion, low or high back chairs unless hiring a bean bed.
Our host will show you where to seat accordingly.
Dogs are not allowed on the premises during the event.
You are more than welcome to re-use your Cape Mentelle Govino glass when coming to the Movies at Cape Mentelle. If re-using your Govinos you will be rewarded $1 off your next by-the-glass purchase or $2 when purchasing a bottle.
ALL WEATHER EVENT
Movies at Cape Mentelle is an all-weather event.
In case of light rain, the movie will not be cancelled, and patrons will not be refunded.
In the unlikely event of heavy rain which could cause damage to our equipment, we will communicate cancellation prior to 2pm on the day of the screening.
Make sure you have your ticket ready to present at the entrance along with your photo ID.
Enjoy your event!
A private taxi service, Go-in-Style Luxury Transport, is available on movie nights. Check availability by calling Peter on 0411 186 430. The round trip is $10 per person payable to the driver.
Please enter the estate via Wallcliffe Road Signs will direct you to the car parking area. Drop off is possible in front of the ticketing gate. Disabled parking spaces are in front of the ticketing gate.
Access to Cape Mentelle Movie area
The only entrance to the Movie area is via the ticketing gate. Please follow the signs for access.
This season again, food will be available for the outdoor movies. Also, Popcorn, chocolates, and ice creams will be available. Cheese and charcuterie boards can be ordered when purchasing your movie ticket online.
Wine, beer, soft drinks, and water are available at the movie bar. We accept credit cards for amounts over $10.00.
Cape Mentelle is a licensed venue. STRICTLY NO BYO ALCOHOL
Only adults and children holding a valid ticket will be permitted on the Estate. Those under 18 years of age who have purchased a ticket will only be permitted into the site if they are accompanied by a parent or legal guardian.
No printer? No problem! Cape Mentelle believes in environmentally friendly ways too! Simply click here to log into your Moshtix account where you can view, download or resend your ticket to an email address. If you created your booking as a Guest, Sign Up here to register and access your tickets using the same email address that was used for the booking. If you prefer not to print your ticket you can display them on your smart phone for scanning. Screenshots cannot be scanned.
I CAN'T MAKE IT TO THE EVENT ANYMORE :(
Unfortunately there are no refunds, credits or exchanges on any ticket, except as required by the Live Performance Australia Industry Code of Practice. However, you may be able to reissue the ticket in the name of a friend, or offer it for re-sale.
Please Note: All redeemed vouchers must be shown as proof at the gate on entry.