Bands too good to be wasted on children, but who want to take their kids out to a gig, play a gig.
Wifey are a six-piece that put the stories they’ve stolen from exes to big king beds of music, sometimes with other people still in them. Richard Cartwright, front-man of psych-pop adventurers Richard In Your Mind, has wise new songs to convert you to his new cult. Winterfox’s Stephen Claxton (formerly of Go/No-Go) and his 5-piece band are bringing back the big spaces of early INXS alongside moody, acoustic-driven storytelling. Stationmasters were born out of the ashes of the Martimmys, 90s Sydney’s bands’ band, like a pop phoenix… or a campfire some hungover festival goer left to go out, but ended up burning their tent down.
- Customers and staff are not required to be fully vaccinated or carry vaccination evidence
- COVID-19 Safe Check-in is no longer required at all hospitality venues
- NSW Health strongly advises that patrons consider being seated while drinking.
- Masks optional
- If you are feeling unwell don't go out
- Under 18s are welcome at the Petersham Bowling Club but must be accompanied by an adult.
The Petersham Bowling Club acknowledge the Gadigal of the Eora Nation as the traditional custodians of the land on which this show takes place and pay our respects to their Elders past and present, and emerging and extend those respects to the First Nations peoples of NSW and beyond.