Riverfire Parklands Package
Celebrate the end of Brisbane Festival at Howard Smith Wharves – Brisbane’s newest vantage point! It’s time to gather your favourite people and stake your claim on an exclusive lawn at Howard Smith Wharves – front and centre for the fireworks off the Story Bridge. Perfect for families and groups, children are FREE when accompanied by an adult*. Adult tickets include access to the East Lawn + food and drink tokens which can be redeemed at one of the delicious HSW food stations and pop-up bars. With live music, face painters, free fairy floss and views of the Story Bridge, it’s the perfect spot to enjoy the fireworks with family and friends and soak up the atmosphere. To ensure your comfort the East Lawn will only be available to ticket holders on the day. Limited picnic blankets will be available (BYO blanket welcome!).
Arrival from 3pm.
Face painting and live music from 5pm.
Fireworks from 7pm.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- In the case of inclement weather, the event will proceed unless a state of Natural Disaster is issued. No refunds available.
- Lost tokens cannot be replaced or refunded. Tokens cannot be redeemed for cash.
- On arrival you will receive tokens associated with your ticket purchase.
- One child ticket free per adult ticket purchased. Additional child tickets will be $35pp. Children must always be accompanied by an adult during the event.
- Adult tickets include beverages tokens which can be redeemed for one beer, house wine or soft drink during the event. Ticket holders aged 13-17 years will be given soft drink tokens.
- We recommend you access the precinct by the Riverwalk or eastern lift (closest to Wilson Outlook) from Bowen Terrace. Disabled access is available at all points noted.
- In accordance with the Queensland Police Service and safety conditions, the Riverwalk and Story Bridge will be closed from 6.30pm to 8pm. Please visit the Brisbane Festival website HERE for all road and walkway closures to assist in planning your journey.
- Only foot-traffic will be permitted to Howard Smith Wharves, with all riders requested to dismount within the precinct.
- Secure Parking offer pre-booked carparking at the Howard Smith Wharves precinct. Book yours today by visiting their website HERE.
- Alternatively, please see the Queensland Department of Transport Translink website for public transport options.
- Howard Smith Wharves is a fully licensed precinct (including all indoor and outdoor areas), therefore, no BYO food or beverages will be permitted on site.
- Howard Smith Wharves reserves the right to refuse entry to intoxicated persons or those participating in anti-social behaviour.
- Smoking is only allowed within designated smoking areas.
- Screening, including bag checks, will operate within ticketed areas and venues as necessary.
- BYO food and alcohol is prohibited within the HSW precinct.
- Weapons are prohibited within the HSW precinct. Items such as knives and umbrellas are prohibited within the HSW precinct.
- Picnic blankets are allowed within the Parkland & Lawn areas. Sun lounges, tents or similar items, are prohibited.
- Riverfire is a pet free zone at Howard Smith Wharves.
- Children must remain under the supervision of a parent or guardian at all times.