NYE 2020 @ Taronga Zoo presented by Mastercard- SILVER RESERVE 6:00pm
Silver Reserve is located on the Concert Lawns on the eastern side of the Zoo. You will be given a zoo map and wristband on entry for access only to silver area.
Gates open 6:00pm
· Great views of Sydney Harbour and Bridge for the fireworks
· Complimentary park and ride service to and from Spit Junction
· Limited secure parking on-site for an additional
· Live entertainment
· A chance to experience some of Taronga’s wildlife until dark on your NYE trail in each section.
· BYO food and non-alcoholic beverages in sealed containers
· Option to Add-on of a Gourmet Food Hamper 1 between 2.
· Option to Add-on parking
(Additional food and alcohol also available on-site for sale, please note there is no BYO alcohol, glass or sharps)
*The 9pm family friendly fireworks display have been cancelled this year, meaning only the main midnight show will go ahead.
*Some obstructed views (the Concert Lawn is quite a large area and some sections may have the view obstructed by trees and branches)
- Kick start your New Year’s Eve with a delicious Premium Hamper filled with delicious food & drinks!
- Taronga is committed to achieving sustainable outcomes & reducing environmental impacts in key areas such as waste management. As of 2017, we introduced our minimal waste hamper with all the delicious bites packaged inside a re-usable wooden box.
- All of our packaging is made out of 100% cornstarch based compostable material. We maintain a separate waste stream that allows all compostable packaging to actually be turned into compost, including our unique 100% compostable food packaging, straws, cutlery, coffee cups and lids sold in our food outlets and cafes.
- Cost: $99 Premium Hamper | $89 Premium Vegetarian Hamper
Chillazy Seat Combo or Picnic Blanket
- Make your night extra comfortable with an option to purchase a Picnic Blanket or a Chillazy seat combo which includes a pillow!
- Cost Chillazy Seat Combo: $35
- Cost Picnic Blanket: $25
Parking onsite at Taronga Zoo
- There is parking onsite at Taronga Zoo
- Cost Parking: $60
- Alternatively, each ticket also includes a complimentary park and ride service to and from Spit Junction.
Children three years and under are free.