Howard Smith Wharves
New Year's Eve - River Luxury
Enjoy New Year's Eve In Laid-Back Luxury
Count down to the new year with a special someone and watch the night sky light up in laid-back luxury at Howard Smith Wharves. Relax in style in a reserved bean bag chair on the banks of the Brisbane River and enjoy the fireworks in prime position on our riverfront stairs with a bottle of Moët & Chandon Brut Impérial Champagne on arrival. Enjoy a selection of local charcuterie and cheese, Sydney rock oysters, wood-fired pizza and waiter service throughout the night for additional purchases. Finish with a scoop of Goodtimes Gelato - it’s the perfect way to celebrate New Year’s Eve.
- Exclusive access to the riverfront stairs
- 2 x reserved bean bag chairs, side table and ice bucket
- Moët & Chandon Brut Impérial Champagne
- Sydney Rock Oysters
- Selection of local charcuterie and cheese
- Wood-fired pizza of your choice
- 2 x Goodtimes Gelato
- Waiter service
Arrival from 6pm | Fireworks at 8:30pm and midnight
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- In the case of inclement weather, the event will proceed unless a state of natural disaster is issued. No refunds available.
- One ticket to the 'River Luxury' event is valid for 2 people. 18 years and over.
- Please have your ticket in a printed or electronic format to present on arrival.
- Please have appropriate identification with you to enter into venues and ticketed events. You may be asked to present identification to our team.
- We recommend you access the precinct via the Riverwalk to the main entrance at 5 Boundary Street or the lifts from Bowen Terrace. Disabled access is available at all points noted.
- In accordance with the Queensland Police Service and safety conditions, there will be changes to roads and pathways. Please note any road closures to assist in planning your journey.
- Only foot-traffic will be permitted to Howard Smith Wharves, with all riders requested to dismount within the precinct during this special event.
- Secure Parking offer pre-booked car parking at the Howard Smith Wharves precinct. Book yours today by visiting their website.
- Alternatively, please see the Queensland Department of Transport Translink website for public transport options.
- Howard Smith Wharves is a fully licensed precinct (including all indoor and outdoor areas), therefore, no BYO food or beverages will be permitted on site.
- Howard Smith Wharves reserves the right to refuse entry to intoxicated persons or those participating in anti-social behaviour.
- Smoking is only allowed within designated smoking areas.
- Screening, including bag checks, will operate within ticketed areas and venues as necessary.
- BYO food and alcohol is prohibited within the HSW precinct.
- Weapons are prohibited within the HSW precinct. Items such as knives and umbrellas are prohibited within the HSW precinct.
- Picnic blankets and folding chairs are allowed within the Parkland & Lawn areas. Sun lounges, tents or similar items, are prohibited.
- The use of drones is prohibited during this event.
- New Year’s Eve is a pet-free zone at Howard Smith Wharves.