Tea Festivals Australia Present
Melbourne Tea Festival 2019
MELBOURNE TEA FESTIVAL
SUNDAY 21 JULY
If you love tea, don't miss this event! Wander around a boutique tea market that features dozens of specialty and artisan tea stalls. You'll discover teas and tisanes of all kinds from all over the world as you make your way around with a tea tasting cup in hand. Chat with Melbourne’s best tea purveyors and blenders and taste their finest brews. Grab a bite to eat and catch up over a warm cuppa. There's also an educational program of workshops, talks and tastings hosted by some of Australia's leading tea specialists.
Morning Session: 9.00am – 1.00pm
Afternoon Session: 1.30pm – 5.30pm
- All entry tickets include a take home porcelain tasting cup, valued at $5.00.
- There is no box office at the venue on the day. All entry tickets must be pre-purchased.
- Session exchanges are permitted provided there are tickets available.
- Refunds are permitted up to 30 days prior to the festival date.
- Companion cards are available at request. There are no senior or student tickets available.
- The festival will close in-between session times from 1.00pm until 1.30pm.
- Children 12 and under are free and will be given a tasting cup.
- Bring a printed ticket or show your ticket on your phone, on the day.
EDUCATION SESSION TICKETS
- Tickets to workshops, talks and tastings do not include entry into the festival.
- Some tickets to educational sessions may be available on the day at the venue, if not sold out in advance.
- **IMPORTANT: The Tasting Table area is located inside the festival. You will need to buy an entry ticket for the session time that matches when the masterclass is on.
- **IMPORTANT: The Workshop Room entry point is outside of the festival’s main door on Blackwood Street. If you have entered the festival already, you will exist the main door and go to the Workshop Room. If you have not entered the festival, head straight to the Workshop Room from the street.
Brought to you by Tea Festivals Australia, creators of the Sydney and Melbourne Tea Festivals.