JAYNE DENHAM | DINNER & SHOW
Three time Golden Guitar nominee Jayne Denham is one of Australia's most admired and sought-after country rock performers. Her 5th Album WANTED came out of the gate firing all the bullets reaching #1 Aria Australian Country Album and #2 on Air Australian Indie charts after Jimmy Barns.
WANTED has been hailed as a Country rock Opera full of sound effects & and is a musical journey with a big serving of spaghetti Western on the side, receiving rave reviews throughout the industry including;
● Lee Kernaghan (“Backroad Nation”, "Flying with the King”, 38 time Golden Guitars and 2x ARIA award winner): “I've had Jayne Denham’s brand-new album, “Wanted” totally cranking in the ute. Fully loaded with hits... it’s new country.... and western music at its best.”
● Gina Jeffreys (“Dancin’ With Elvis”, “Angel”, ARIA Nominated and 5 time Golden Guitars award winner): “Jayne Denham is truly one the most exciting female vocalists Australia has seen in a long time! She is gutsy, fierce and honest. Jaynes new album WANTED is a breath of fresh air in a world of similarity. Breath taking vocals, amazing new songs and beautiful production! Congratulations Jayne!”
Jayne has written and recorded with some of the biggest names in the business including producer Brian White (Jason Aldean, Gary Alan), writers Jerry Salley (Reba McEntire "I'm Gonna Take That Mountain"), and Phil Barton (Lee Kernaghan “I Don’t Dance”). Jayne recorded her album Calamity in the home studio of Rascal Flatts’ Jay De Marcus, who played bass on the album.
All ticketholders must comply with Government COVID-19 requirements in place at the time of the show, and must provide proof of full vaccination (or eligible exemption). Unless required by law, refunds will not be available for failure to comply.
- We accept companion cards. Please contact Moshtix Tix Support to claim (Subject to availability)
- This event is 18+
- Set times are given in an email to ticket holders in the week prior to the event.
- We do not offer refunds or resales for ticketed events.
- Format is subject to change in line with changing QLD Health directives.