Howard Smith Wharves
Family Fun Fair
A New Year's Eve Event For The Whole Family
Gather your family and friends and celebrate New Year’s Eve with exclusive access to our all-ages Family Fun Fair in Howard’s Hall. Give the kids a special treat to end 2019 with arcade games, activities and party food – plenty to keep the little (and big) kids entertained! With spectacular views of the fireworks at 8:30pm, food stations and bars for beverage purchases it's the place to be this NYE.
Each child’s ticket includes a meal, a scoop of Goodtimes gelato, plus unlimited popcorn, fairy floss and soft drink. Adult tickets include a house fizzy, wine or beer, main meal and scoop of Goodtimes gelato with additional food and beverages available to purchase.
If 10pm is too early for your crew to head home on New Year’s Eve, there’s always the option to move out onto the lawns for the final hours of 2019.
Arrival from 6pm | Fireworks at 8:30pm and midnight
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- In the case of inclement weather, the event will proceed unless a state of natural disaster is issued. No refunds available.
- On arrival into the Family Fun Fair you will receive meal, beverage and gelato tokens associated with your ticket purchase.
- Lost tokens cannot be replaced or refunded. Tokens cannot be redeemed for cash.
- Individual venues will have additional terms and conditions associated with table reservations and entry.
- Please have your ticket in a printed or electronic format to present on arrival.
- Please have appropriate identification with you to enter into venues and ticketed events. You may be asked to present identification to our team.
- We recommend you access the precinct via the Riverwalk to the main entrance at 5 Boundary Street or the lifts from Bowen Terrace. Disabled access is available at all points noted.
- In accordance with the Queensland Police Service and safety conditions, there will be changes to roads and pathways. Please note any road closures to assist in planning your journey.
- Only foot-traffic will be permitted to Howard Smith Wharves, with all riders requested to dismount within the precinct during this special event.
- Secure Parking offer pre-booked car parking at the Howard Smith Wharves precinct. Book yours today by visiting their website.
- Alternatively, please see the Queensland Department of Transport Translink website for public transport options.
- Howard Smith Wharves is a fully licensed precinct (including all indoor and outdoor areas), therefore, no BYO food or beverages will be permitted on site.
- Howard Smith Wharves reserves the right to refuse entry to intoxicated persons or those participating in anti-social behaviour.
- Smoking is only allowed within designated smoking areas.
- Screening, including bag checks, will operate within ticketed areas and venues as necessary.
- BYO food and alcohol is prohibited within the HSW precinct.
- Weapons are prohibited within the HSW precinct. Items such as knives and umbrellas are prohibited within the HSW precinct.
- Picnic blankets and folding chairs are allowed within the Parkland & Lawn areas. Sun lounges, tents or similar items, are prohibited.
- The use of drones is prohibited during this event.
- New Year’s Eve is a pet-free zone at Howard Smith Wharves.
- Children must always remain under the supervision of a parent or guardian.