T1000 Events presents
Electric Gardens Festival 2017 - SYDNEY
This event has passed and sales are now closed
Electric Gardens Festival returns to Centennial Park - arguably the greatest inner-city festival site in New South Wales. We return to our spiritual home like we did last year with three areas featuring the very best house electronic music.
After the incredible feedback we received from last summer we thought the only way to back up after a Fatboy Slim show would be to return with one of the greatest names in electronic music...
There is no denying the formidable Swedish DJ & producer is now one of the most in demand in the world. For over ten years, his name has been synonymous with immaculately produced and unique sounding electronic music. The Platinum-selling producer is responsible for some of the biggest progressive house tracks of the last decade, not to mention some of the most technically impressive live shows of any touring artist.
As a solo artist, Prydz has headlined some of the world's most revered venues, from Madison Square Garden to Brixton Academy and Alexandra Palace, earned multiple Grammy nominations and topped charts with his alter-egos Pryda and Cirez D. It's his dedication to his craft as a producer and DJ that leaves him in the highly enviable and singular position of appealing to dance music's underground connoisseurs and main-stage masses alike.
Prydz's productions are only one half of the story. As a DJ, he's been celebrated as one of the most consistent live performers around. It's not only his abilities that set him apart, but the vision behind his performances.
Electric Gardens - Saturday 28th January (1pm - 10pm)
BASEMENT JAXX (DJ SET)
DIGITAL THERAPY PRESENTS BALANCE
HERNAN CATTANEO B2B GUY J
RIO'S - THE HANGOUT
RIO's - The Hangout
- Exclusive DJ sets from Jamie Jones, Sasha, Wehbha and the Rio residents.
- Exclusive access to RIO's area nestled in along the pine forest.
- Express Entry Lane
- Shelter & extra Garden Furniture for comfort
- RIO's own unique theming
- Private Bar
- Private Toilets
- Private stage featuring international acts
- Funktion One Sound System
VIP Garden Party
- Hosted by Rodd Richards Presents
- Entry into the exclusive VIP Garden Party area
- Entry into return to Rio's "the Hangout" area
- Express entry into festival
- VIP Lanyard
- Private bar
- Private wait service (service between 1-5pm)
- 5 Star catering by Food Society (service between 2-5pm)
- Complimentary water & soft drinks all day
- Lavishly themed 'the Hamptons' indoor & outdoor lawn areas
- 5 Star private luxury toilets
- Hair & blowdry station by Toni&Guy
- Beauty & make-up station by Aleisha-Jane beauty
- Roaming masseuse service
- Lawn games area