Bookmakers Recognition Raceday
BOOKMAKERS RECOGNITION RACE DAY ON SATURDAY 26 JUNE 2021 HAS BEEN MOVED FROM ROYAL RANDWICK TO ROSEHILL GARDENS, AND IS CLOSED TO ATC MEMBERS AND THE GENERAL PUBLIC.
Following the NSW Government’s announcement of stay at home orders for persons who reside or work in the Local Government areas of Woollahra, Waverley, Randwick and the City of Sydney, Racing NSW and the Australian Turf Club have transferred tomorrow’s Royal Randwick race meeting to Rosehill Gardens.
Only Essential Personnel will be permitted to attend the race meeting, along with Owners of horses racing on the day, who will be placed in designated areas. Racing NSW and the Australian Turf Club will continue to ensure all participants adhere to stringent COVID-19 protocols.
GENERAL ADMISSION PATRONS
All General Admission who had purchased a ticket for Saturday, 26 June at Royal Randwick will be refunded.
- All tickets purchased for 26 June 2021 at Randwick are no longer valid.
- All tickets will be automatically refunded, there is no need to request a refund.
- Funds will appear back onto the credit card used for booking within 5-7 business days.
MEMBERS AND OWNERS
All Members and Owners Moshtix tickets for Saturday, 26 June at Royal Randwick are now invalid. There is no need to request a refund.
- ATC Members are no longer permitted to attend this event.
- Owners will receive a direct email outlining important information regarding attendance for tomorrow.